Welcome to Random Tuesday Thoughts as hosted by the lovely Keely at The UnMom.
- I had quite a long list of things to accomplish on Monday, and this post here? Is the only thing I managed. from that list. Although I did get some other stuff done, including shopping and cooking.
- This is for Jess:
- Dinner Monday night was chicken and cheese tortellini casserole, with cranberry orange cake for dessert. Cream cheese frosting on that. I know, I don't believe it either.
- This one is for Cap'n Dumbass:
That's right...a LEGO minivan.
- Husband Styro and I volunteered to be in a musical play for Christmas. What the hell was I thinking? Play practice with a bunch of ten-year-olds is totally kicking my ass.
- Sunday - practice 3-6
- Monday - practice 7-9
- Tuesday - practice 7-9
- Wednesday - practice 7-9
- Thursday - Wings game with younger sister and her husband for FREE!
- Friday - call time 6.
- Saturday - call time 6
- Sunday - call time sometime in the afternoon, which I am too lazy to look for right now.
- I'm too sleepy to tell you about dinner on Friday with the Literal family. Soon, I promise.