There are blogging windows. Not the kind I open to relieve the flashes, I'm talking about windows of opportunity. One of them is putting up a Random Tuesday Thoughts post on Tuesday morning. And I was all ready to do just that.
With this here, badass button from Keely.
Except Bright House had an issue today. For hours upon hours. I discovered it at about 6:15 this morning, and it was still going strong at 1o'clock this afternoon. Not sure when it came back, but when I tried again at 5:30pm, it was ready to go.
Window of opportunity missed. Ah, well...
- If a blogger sh*ts in the woods, and there's no one there to hear it, does the pope still wear a funny hat?
- My son likes Dickies. Heh. The clothes, ya know? When he trains at martial arts, he can't stand the uniform pants that have elastic at the ankles. He wears a pair of black Dickies work pants. He needs some more of those, and some new pants for work (as a bagger/stocker at a little grocery store), so I went to Kohls, J.C. Penneys and Dickies own website. Guess who had the best deal?
- Two black work pants, two black pants for martial arts, a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt, all for 99.50 plus tax, free shipping, too. All from the Dickies website.
- I think it's time for me to go find my friend Ellie, and go for a stroll. Back + needle procedure coming up next week, so my current top speed is "strol" up slightly from last week's "meander."
- Does anyone else get up two hours before they need to leave for work in the morning? There are blogs to be read and commented on, people. I have to make sure I have enough caffeine, or I'll be ready for a nap by the time I get to work.
- Heh, heh. I said "dickies."
- If you haven't added your contribution to a great work of art, click back to this post and get in the game!
- Then go visit Keely. Just don't mention the zombies.