Did you know that these memes we do, Dear So-and-So, Spin Cycle (RIP), Random Tuesday Thoughts, etc, are also called blog hops? I learned that from Kristin just this weekend! And Kristin is hosting one called Meet Me on Monday, which looks to me like fun, so here I go:
1. How many pillows do you sleep with? Generally two, one king-size, one standard. If I'm reading in bed, I'll add a third. Altogether, on our king-sized bed there are 8 pillows!
2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving? Buddy and I leave tomorrow morning for Chicagoland, where we will be staying with his sister for the holiday. For the first time ever, the kids are staying home! They both don't want to miss a week of work, as part-timers, they don't get paid if they don't work.
3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party? Go to, definitely, although I'm not a big fan of either. If I have a party at my house, it would be impolite for me to hit the sack before everyone had left. And I am NOT a night owl. When it gets dark, my instinct is to go to bed. I get a lot of sleep this time of year, until I have adjusted to the early dark.
4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own? Three or four, although I usually don't switch to coordinate with clothes. I use a purse until it falls apart, then move on to another. Extras are because of gifts, or when a purse I thought woyuld be practical, turned out not to be.
5. What is your favorite kind of seafood? The kind I don't have to eat? Actually, I like coconut shrimp, and I'll eat New England Clam Chowder. Otherwise, I'm not big on fish unless they sing (Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...).
Now, go visit Kristin, and join in!